OOTW Casual Travel Street Style Outfit
Welcome to our new blog series at Encircled called #OOTW.
If you're not totally down with the Insty lingo, #OOTW = outfit of the week
(and apparently it also means 'out of this world')
Over the next while, we'll share our favourite ways to wear + style Encircled designs while on the road traveling or at home. This is travel street style.
This week's OOTW is me - Kristi, the Founder of Encircled 'dressing up' for a business meeting.
Yes, no suits allowed! Ever.
A rare appearance for me without black leggings.
The Outfit of the Week
- Our beautiful Spring weather in Toronto (ignore the snow, it was actually quite warm) allowed me to wear a light leather moto style jacket. This one is from a Canadian brand called Danier Leather. It's timeless.
- Paired with our Evolve Top in White Tencel (I styled it as a cap sleeve top, with the drape in the front). The white fabric is the perfect weight. Not see through, and still drapey.
- Basic medium wash ripped skinny jeans. A staple in any wardrobe. And yes, they are stretchy and high-rise.
- When wearing lighter jeans, I prefer to wear a heeled boot or shoe. So, I donned a pair of chunky heel, faux suede booties.
- Finished with a long necklace - easy.
Where to wear the outfit
This outfit would be perfect for a casual spring weekend or adventuring in a city abroad. It's casual but not sloppy. Hello brunch, city walks, and market shopping.
For more travel street style ideas + inspiration, follow our Pinterest board.
Now, it's your turn.
Nothing is better than you, our customers, showing off how you like to style your Encircled stuff.
If you'd like to be featured on our OOTW series wearing YOUR fav Encircled piece (or two, or three), let us know.
For local (Toronto area) customers, we'd be happy to host you at our studio for a photoshoot. Outside of Toronto customers, we'll take submissions of photos - preferably in bright, natural light.
If we choose your photos to be featured in our OOTW blog series, you'll receive a free headband in the colour of your choice, while quantities last.
I can't wait to share all of the fun ways you're wearing Encircled and maximizing your wardrobe.
Chief Fashionpreneur, encircled
Photos in article are copyright Encircled. You may use them provided you add a hyperlink back to this blog post, and do not alter the images in any way.