May 10, 2021 4 min read
Consumers are increasingly demanding ethically and sustainably-made clothing, which unfortunately many brands recognize as an opportunity to boost profits through sustainability-focused campaigns, despite not taking any steps to improve their actual business practices. Read on to learn about seven easy ways to spot greenwashing so you can make sure you’re supporting genuinely sustainable clothing brands.
April 27, 2021 5 min read 1 Comment
The key to a successful wardrobe is buying versatile pieces that mix and match effortlessly, so you can basically close your eyes and pick two pieces and know that they will go together. Jennifer shows us just how easy it is to style the Better Basics Kit for every day of the week with 8 pieces, a little creativity and a few simple accessories.
April 20, 2021 5 min read
This is a guest post from Emma Cavanagh of emmairenecavanagh.com.
I styled The Work from Anywhere Kit for 10 summer work from home outfits that are comfortable, casual, and professional for Zoom meetings with co-workers and clients. Read on for summer style inspo!
October 16, 2020 4 min read
We’re making the case for comfort without compromise - not compromising on style, ethics, versatility, sustainability or anything else you deem important.
We put together a list of some of the most commonly complained about clothing, as well as the more comfortable alternatives.
October 08, 2020 3 min read 1 Comment
We’re a big fan of jumpsuits at Encircled. Did you know that women spend on average 17 minutes each morning trying to find an outfit to wear? Jumpsuits are an easy way to cut down on that time.
With the decision to wear a jumpsuit, 80% of your outfit is done. For the other 20% we’ve got you covered with these 7 styled looks!
September 03, 2020 4 min read
We’re making the case for better basics—the basics you look great and feel great in. The basics you can style countless ways and will last for years. Because with good basics, you'll have endless options.
We put together a list of high-quality basics that are made to last. These pieces are versatile, stylish, and comfortable and will make you excited to open your closet in the morning.
August 27, 2020 4 min read
Sweatsuits have been the biggest fashion trend to come out of 2020, and we couldn’t be happier about it. In addition to being incredibly comfortable and stylish, sweatsuits are also super versatile. Don’t believe us? Read on to see the 7 ways we styled our Fair Jogger Set.
August 14, 2020 7 min read
Adulting is hard. So we’ve created a webinar series called The ABC’s of Adulting where we interview industry experts on all things adults are expected to just know. In this instalment, slow fashion blogger, Jessica Harumi will teach you all the tips and tricks to help you declutter your wardrobe and do more will less in your closet.
August 14, 2020 4 min read
As a sustainable fashion brand, we want to help you do more with less clothing, so keep reading to find out the fashion rules you can ignore from now on!
August 04, 2020 5 min read
Outfit formulas are a great way to cut down on the time you spend deciding what to wear in the morning. An outfit formula is a combination of general styles you find pair well for you consistently. From there, you can mix and match different pieces within those styles, always having a few outfits ready in seconds if needed.
July 24, 2020 6 min read
Ever looked into your closet full of clothes and felt like you had nothing to wear? These 7 tips will help you learn how to make outfits from your closet and teach you how to style clothes you already have for a stress and clutter free morning routine.
July 17, 2020 2 min read
We put together some outfit inspo to help you style your seasonless pieces for Summer. There’s no reason to hold off on wearing your favourite sweatshirt or blazer for cooler months when they can easily be worked into your Summer style.