We believe in doing what you love, and loving what you do, and making a positive impact along the way.
Full-time, salaried role
Don't see a role that's a fit?
Join our job email list.
We're on a mission to help women build better, more versatile closets, and to do it all without compromise on quality, ethics, or the earth.
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup who is building a better apparel industry.
- Work with Made in Canada, local production of clothing and for a certified B Corporation
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Entrepreneurial, thoughtful and passionate company culture
- Lofty, beautiful office space in Toronto's vibrant Junction Triangle
- Generous clothing discounts
- Fun, relaxed, and dog-friendly work environment
- Free snacks, coffee and tea
- Flexible work hours, and remote/work from home program
- Employer subsidized Medical and Dental plan